Sunday, August 14, 2011

Very Dramatic Brianne

Most of my family are still living in Hong Kong, we only get together once every few years. We are fortune enough to spend some times together just a week ago going to sea world and disney world, it was a very special moment for me, and I got to spend a week and half with my three nieces, they are just aborable!


The kids were having a lot of fun together, even though Jathan was the only boy there, he got along well with all the girly cousins. According to my family, my three nieces were silly and they called Brianne "CRAZY"! Ha! Ha! Brianne is a lot more dramatic than the others and she is really loud and crazy sometimes, especially when she is in the car. As she is getting older, I see more and more her "drama queen" personnalities coming out. That's definitely TROUBLE!




Did I mention Brianne love taking pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment