Monday, May 28, 2012

Miss Polly Goose

I know, I know, I haven't been good on keeping up with the blog. Sorry!! I will try better from now on.
I can't believe Miss Polly is 5 and half months old now. She is a happy baby and 100% mama girl (for now)! I just love watching Jathan and Brianne interact with her, and yes, she is loved and smothered by gor gor and jie jie every single day.
Jathan just loves making Polly laughs and he is very good at it.


Looking through all our photo since the birth of Polly, I noticed that I haven't been taking enough pictures of Miss Polly. Life is crazy with 3 kids and a husband who is working and going to school full time, I'm lucky to get through the day without melt down, I guess taking pic wasn't my priority, but from now on, I NEED to make it a priority! It makes me sad that Miss Polly is almost six months old. I need more pictures to keep the memory alive in the future when she is not a baby anymore. I'm happy that she is growing healthy and strong, but I don't want her to grow up too fast. 6 more months, she is going to be a daddy girl (like her brother and sister) and she'll want nothing to do with mommy! =(
I guess I just have to enjoy while I can. =) My goosy baby, mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment