Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thank you Daddy!

Since we moved out of Jeff's parents house, the kids has been sleeping on their toddler mattresses. Some nights we found them on the floor or one on top of the other, we felt really bad. =( Finally, their nice daddy finished building a bunk bed for them. Hooray!

The kiddo were so so excited about their new bed. We took them to the store for them to pick out their own bed sheet. I don't know if you can see from the picture above, Jathan picked pirate theme and Brianne wanted princesses.
Yes, it's very nice to have a handy husband who enjoys building stuffs. Not only he remodeled the house we once owned, he also makes furniture. Since we are married, he has built me a swing, picnic table and benches, a bed frame and headboard with two nightstands, a crib and a bunk bed for the kids, currently he is working on a chest of drawer which will match the bunk bed. I don't mean to swank, but my hubby is pretty awesome!!!
p.s. I really hope that Jathan will have his daddy's talent.

1 comment:

  1. He is really good. Sometimes I want something specific, and I think if we just lived close to Jeff, he could make it for us. Hope you are doing good with the new little cutie.

    ReplyDelete