Friday, October 21, 2011

10 more weeks to go!

With my first two pregnancies, I never felt one way or the other with the gender of the babies. I didn't think it was important as long as the babies were healthy. Things are a little difference with this pregnancy, I just had a mother instinct that this baby is going to be a boy. Maybe it's because Jathan wants a little brother badly and I just want him to have that. Everyone in the family have been referring the baby as a "HE".
On Wednesday, we all went to the doctor for a check-up, we were looking forward to "confirm" the baby is a boy, and Jathan was so excited that he had a hard time sitting down. Jathan and Brianne was fascinated by the ultrasound, we were stocked when the doctor said he was sure that the baby is a girl, I quickly looked at Jathan and saw disappointment on his face for a second, it made me sad as well. Now the news have set in for couple days, actually we are excited to have another girl, Brianne is going to have a sister to play with.(Cross my finger that they will get along) And there are more hair bows to make, more pretty dresses to buy, the best part is ... there are more troubles for Jeff. haha!!!

Actually, this looks a lot like Brianne's ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment