Saturday, July 7, 2012

Princess Birthday

Yes, I'm a little behind in the blog, you have to understand that I barely have time to eat with three kids. Sorry, feeding the kids has to come before blogging. I know it's July already and I'm posting picture for Brianne's birthday, but I just don't have to heart to skip such a important event. Well... this blog is for me to document events, stories and stuff I want the kids to know in the future, who cares it's late! =)

After Jathan had a Harry Potter birthday, I think I just set myself up for more work. He is talking to have an Angry Bird birthday this year and Lego the next. For my Brianne who is pretty easy going. We had a little princess birthday for her. We invited few friends over, watched Tangle while I painted their nails, and we made some jewelries. Last but not least, everyone one got a princess cupcake.


It is hard for me to think of Brianne being a big girl cause she was my baby for 3 years and 9 months. She is so eager to learn and do everything Jathan does. I know she is going to one of those kids who is so excited for school, she wouldn't look back to say goodbye when I drop her off first day of school and that would make me sad.=(

Anyway, I just want my baby girl to know that daddy and mommy love you. At age of 4, you are a great big sister to Polly and a loving little sister who always want to please your brother. Although you have a hard time using your ears to listen sometimes and you do a very good job annoying your brother, we always know you are just a silly girl. Daddy LOVES your hugs and kisses and Mommy loves bringing you along when she goes shopping. Someday you are going to read this post and I hope you remember your fun childhood, the most important, I hope you know how much daddy and mommy love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment