Monday, July 9, 2012

Jathan's Crush

Jathan loves his kindergarten class, he always talks about his friends from school. We know he was friend with couple girls and we didn't think much about it until I saw his school work at the end of the year (about a month ago). Like any other 6 years old boy, Jathan is not too fond of girls. Every time there's a kissing scene in the movie, Brianne would tease him saying "oh, Jathan's favorite part" and without fail, Jathan would roar with angry. Also, He has tried to put a "Girl Not Allow" sign on the door hoping to keep Brianne out, I just laughed and told him that he can keep Brianne out because it's her room too. With all those signs, I though for sure my son is a anti-girl 6 years old. I guess I'm wrong!

Jathan and I were looking through his work and he was telling me what he drew, then I spotted the picture below.
me: Jathan, who is the girl in the picture?
Jathan: Rylee!
me: you giving her flower?
Jathan: yeah.....
Simply Cute!
The most surprising thing in the picture was the date. He drew that about 3 weeks after his kindergarten started. I didn't know his little crash was formed so early. He only know Rylee for 3 weeks when he drew these.......
Here is the lucky girl! haha!!
I hope we will have a good laugh when we reading this blog entry in twenty years, I bet Jathan will not remember the first picture he drew about a girl. It is so cute, so sweet! It is something we should remember. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment