Friday, July 13, 2012

Stunt Girl?!

Have you ever seen a boy shirt that say "I do my own stunt!", I thought it was pretty cute when I saw it the first time at Target few years ago. Never in a million years did I think I would need one for my Brianne. A month ago I was talking to a group of moms at a gathering, we did a "which child of yours is the trouble maker of the family?" poll. Most of them agreed that their second one are the most difficult, some said their third are worst! I really hope these is it, I don't think I can handle worse.

Brianne always has a hard time following commands, we struggled so much on teaching her to buckle herself in the car. I guess she just doesn't understand the importance of  being buckled! Unlike Brianne, Jathan is a very cautious person, he always buckles, always stays close when we are at the store, always stay away from dangerous situation. (I hope it will continuous through his teenage years) You can imagine how hard it was for me from teaching a good little boy to managing a wild girl. Well, Brianne has been doing a lot better the past six months, we didn't think we have to worry about that anymore, I guess we spoke too soon.

On memorial weekend, we had a party at Jeff's brother house. As we were leaving, we loaded up all the kids as usual and Jeff started to drive off. Our Car always locks itself when we start driving but not that day. Jeff and I were chatting, and all of the sudden we heard Brianne screamed and saw that her door was opened, she was hanging on the door and her car seat flown out. My heart sank. Luckily Jeff was only going like 30mph, he stopped the car immediately even though we are in the middle of the road. It was a miracle that she didn't even have a scratch on her.
You will think after the incident, she will forever remember she needs to be buckled when she is in the car. Ha! WRONG!!!  After five days, she totally forgot what had happened. Not only she didn't buckle herself and 1/3 of her body was out of the window, it almost gave me an heart attack.

Don't be fool by the cute look, this little girl has no fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment